- Episode 01 (Parts 001 to 015): Funky Student, Everyday's Great At Your Junes, and luchador masks.
- Episode 02 (Parts 016 to 030): Young Detective, Mysterious Fox, and balls
- Episode 03 (Parts 031 to 045): Ghoul, weird feelings, and how popularity leads to intimacy
- Episode 04 (Parts 046 to 057 + Behind the Scenes): Mystery Food X, Risette, and taking quests
- Episode 05 (Parts 058 to 068): Meat Gum, Sayoko, and Bufu
- Episode 06 (Parts 069 to 078): Guy Teddie, melons, and the quest for Invigorate 2
- Episode 07 (Parts 079 to 087): Hama, Rank 10 with Chie, and the return of Ghoul
- Episode 08 (Parts 088 to 094): The Summer Festival, fried rice omelettes, and watermelon
- Episode 09 (Parts 095 to 100): King's Game, Naoto, and Aha! Is this our chance?
- Episode 10 (Parts 101 to 108): Rank 10 with Yukiko, Black Frost, and Tentarafoo
- Episode 11 (Parts 109 to 115): Rank 10 with Nanako, Shadow Naoto, and Abaddon
- Episode 12 (Parts 116 to 122): The 'Miss' Yasogami High Pageant, the hot springs, and a car chase
- Episode 13 (Parts 123 to 129): Heaven, a rescue mission, and Rank 10 with Rise
- Episode 14 (Part 130, "Judgement"): A dark turn for the Persona 4 Endurance Run
- Episode 15 (Parts 131 to 135): The true culprit, Rank 10 with Teddie, and a creepy raper guy
- Episode 16 (Parts 136 to 144): The revenge of Funky Student, Trumpeter, and a very surprising Enemy Advantage
- Episode 17 (Parts 145 to 150): God's Hand, an ending, and Christmas Eve with Chie
- Episode 18, The Finale (Parts 151 to 155): Summoning Satan, the True Ending, and the end of the Persona 4 Endurance Run
The Best of Giant Bomb's Persona 4 Endurance Run lives another day!
This Best Of series for me is both: 1) Finally sitting down and watching the Endurance Run for myself; and 2) Highlighting the funniest or my favorite moment from all 155 parts of their playthrough. Typically I picked the moment that made me laugh the most, but I also wanted to capture what it is like playing this game. (As in having a balance between when certain characters, Personas or mechanics are introduced, Social Links, and dungeon crawling.)
Since I am watching the Endurance Run live for the very first time, there may be delays between episodes. However, my goal is to watch all of the Endurance Run before Persona 5 launches.
This video features clips from Parts 016 to 030
Highlights include: Young Detective, Mysterious Fox, and balls.
Even with this and other Best Of videos, you should really see this series for yourself. There are almost too many funny moments to cover in a highlight video like this and the Persona games are really entertaining to watch someone else play. Even if it is sometimes frustrating to watch Vinny play through it.
Hope you guys enjoy!