Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Dungeon Advice

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Commisar123

So I'm stuck on the void quest dungeon boss any tips?  I'm around level 38

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Animasta

get black frost

Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Darkstar614

I forget what level she gets it at, but Yukiko having Mediarama is extremely helpful for that fight. If i recall correctly she will be pretty close to learning it by the time you get to the top of void quest, just gotta grind a level or so.

Also fuse Black Frost, and Mind Charge + Agidyne will decimate the boss if used correctly.

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By mutha3
    @Commisar123 said:

" So I'm stuck on the void quest dungeon boss any tips?  I'm around level 38 "

You are at just the right level to fuse Black Frost. Fuse him.

......And you are rather underleveled. You must have been avoiding combat or battling low-level enemies while ignoring tough ones a lot. fight a little on floor 9 until you get your party to at least 39 or 40 and then take down the boss. Black Frost should learn Agidyne in this time period as well.

Also, do you have a dedicated healer? Teddie has Mediarama at this point so use him.

And stock up/prepare for fear based attacks.
    Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Commisar123
    @mutha3: okay thank you very much

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.