Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Giant Bomb HD Remix - Endurance Run: Persona 4 - Part 10

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By stordoff

Take a mortal blow was moved to S.Link 9 in The Golden. That was fun :/

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did you edit in the text boxes from later in the game or did you just find a similar font and replaced it that way?

As always great work!

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsmana: Both. The "Yosuke can now take a mortal blow for you in battle!" text comes from Yosuke's S.Link 9 scene in The Golden, but the HELP "When you receive a blow..." text is a new overlay added in Premiere (I don't think that description appears at all in the re-release).

I'm testing some stuff for Part 11 at the minute - the addition of Marie is complicating things a little:

Loading Video...

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By odinsmana

@stordoff: That seems like it`s going to be a real pain in the neck.

Thanks for the answer!

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stordoff: That seems like it`s going to be a real pain in the neck

Doing it once was surprisingly straight-forward (even with the fade from white, which I had to recreate in Premiere), but yeah, doing it for every Velvet Room scene going forward might get a little tedious. Definitely useful in getting to know how to use Premiere though, which is my main goal for this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.