Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Persona 4 review from Play

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#1  Edited By LordAndrew
    http://www.play-mag.co.uk/ps2/games/shin_megami_tensei_4/shin_megami_tensei_4.html

A few highlights from this excellent review.
    "For example, a lightning attack is called Zio, which is just confusing until you’re about 20 hours into the game and don’t have to keep looking it up in the game’s glossary."
    "Oh and you always have to hit X to get whoever’s talking on to their next sentence. We hate that."

I wish I was kidding, but that's the actual review.
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Endogene

O wow that is quite a rubbish review...

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By ZombiePie  Online

Whew for a minute I though it was a Play magazine review, because I love their reviews.

But back to the review.... Hey maybe they're coming from a different perspective that's not use to JRPGs (I know it's a real stretch). Personally I think that's there are problems with Persona 4, a slow pace and questionable voice acting, but those don't overwhelm the experience as a whole.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By ez123

"It might not have been so bad if the plot wasn’t explained to you over and over." They make some good points.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By RHCPfan24

That is a putrid review there. It just goes to show that just because you get a review published on the interwebs doesn't mean you can actually write.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordAndrew
    ZombiePie said:
    "Whew for a minute I though it was a Play magazine review, because I love their reviews.

But back to the review.... Hey maybe they're coming from a different perspective that's not use to JRPGs (I know it's a real stretch). Personally I think that's there are problems with Persona 4, a slow pace and questionable voice acting, but those don't overwhelm the experience as a whole."
    Persona 4 does have some issues, but not the ones mentioned in this review.
    samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By samcotts
    ZombiePie said:
    "Whew for a minute I though it was a Play magazine review, because I love their reviews. But back to the review.... Hey maybe they're coming from a different perspective that's not use to JRPGs (I know it's a real stretch). Personally I think that's there are problems with Persona 4, a slow pace and questionable voice acting, but those don't overwhelm the experience as a whole."
    Questionable voice acting? In what way? I think the voice acting is great.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By TheHBK

yeah watching the endurance run was hilarious because this game looked so gay, just full of japanese culture and crap that only japanese people would find funny.  Good, fuck that game.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ZombiePie  Online
    LordAndrew said:
    "ZombiePie said:
    "Whew for a minute I though it was a Play magazine review, because I love their reviews.

But back to the review.... Hey maybe they're coming from a different perspective that's not use to JRPGs (I know it's a real stretch). Personally I think that's there are problems with Persona 4, a slow pace and questionable voice acting, but those don't overwhelm the experience as a whole."
    Persona 4 does have some issues, but not the ones mentioned in this review."
    Hey, I'm not trying to completely defend the review, it's way too short and doesn't defend itspoints enough, in the end its seems to feel like a bullet pointed PowerPoint presentation. But I don't think we should be talking about Persona 4 as if it's a perfect diamond.

samcotts
    said:
    "ZombiePie said:
    "Whew for a minute I though it was a Play magazine review, because I love their reviews. But back to the review.... Hey maybe they're coming from a different perspective that's not use to JRPGs (I know it's a real stretch). Personally I think that's there are problems with Persona 4, a slow pace and questionable voice acting, but those don't overwhelm the experience as a whole."
    Questionable voice acting? In what way? I think the voice acting is great.
    "

Oh this is a personal taste thing so I can see why you disagree. To tell you the truth I have never quite like anime voice actors, I don't know how to put it though....
    rerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rerty

that review is piss poor, but so is this game. It may be unique and have a cult following but that's only only because it's unique. Everything about it is boring as fuck. That isn't an opinion either. If you like Persona 4 it's because you have forced yourself to like it.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By samcotts
    rerty said:
    "that review is piss poor, but so is this game. It may be unique and have a cult following but that's only only because it's unique. Everything about it is boring as fuck. That isn't an opinion either. If you like Persona 4 it's because you have forced yourself to like it."
    I don't know where to start...
    ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ZombiePie  Online
    rerty said:
    "that review is piss poor, but so is this game. It may be unique and have a cult following but that's only only because it's unique. Everything about it is boring as fuck. That isn't an opinion either. If you like Persona 4 it's because you have forced yourself to like it."
    Hey I'll be the first to admit that MegaTen games aren't for everyone, they usually have a steep learning curve and you really have to get a feel for them. The Persona games are all about planning and structure. Given a timeline, it teaches you to ration that time between training your characters to get stronger and to build up friendships to form stronger bonds and as a result, become stronger in this instance; some people don't like that kind of game, but some do.
    sketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sketch

Well I really, really like persona 4. And this is coming form the perspective of someone who dislikes Final Fantasy (having played though a fair bit of 7, 8, 10 and 12, before getting bored and giving up) and games like Lost Odysee etv.. Niether am I a huge anime fan outside of some of the sci fi stuff. And yet the art style, relatable characters, and (what I think to be) a very clever story grabbed me.

And I would not have given it a second thought were it not for the endurance run. Cheers for that Vinnie and Jeff

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By RHCPfan24
    rerty said:
    I don't know where you pulled that last one out of honestly. I looove it. In fact, I LOOOOVE them...Ok, I will stop.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheHBK

Playing this game is like having a big muscular guy come into your house, slap you with his enormous dong and then spray his gallons of semen into your eyes and ears.  Yup, just like that.  And if you like this game, then that means you have had this happen to you, and liked it.  Case closed.  Lets move on.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By BoG
    TheHBK said:
    "Playing this game is like having a big muscular guy come into your house, slap you with his enormous dong and then spray his gallons of semen into your eyes and ears.  Yup, just like that.  And if you like this game, then that means you have had this happen to you, and liked it."
    Guilty as charged!
    fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By fr0br0
    TheHBK said:
    "Playing this game is like having a big muscular guy come into your house, slap you with his enormous dong and then spray his gallons of semen into your eyes and ears.  Yup, just like that.  And if you like this game, then that means you have had this happen to you, and liked it.  Case closed.  Lets move on."
    My my. What type of thoughts are going through your mind...
    Inf225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Inf225
    Play said:
    .""Oh and you always have to hit X to get whoever’s talking on to their next sentence. We hate that."I
    Would you rather press Square... i can hook u up
    endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By endaround

You know the reviews you can just read and know the reviewer only played 4 hours of a 100 hour game?  This is one of them.

The fact that they mentioning "grinding" pretty much tells you they may have played the introduction and decided that was enough to collect their pay
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#20  Edited By Pepsiman
    TheHBK said:
    "yeah watching the endurance run was hilarious because this game looked so gay, just full of japanese culture and crap that only japanese people would find funny.  Good, fuck that game."

As someone who speaks the language on a daily basis, I'm actually not going to take this as an insult like I'm ever so certain you intended it to be, but rather an irony that, yes, the intrinsic Japanese-ness of Persona 4, humor and all, is one of the many reasons why I'm rather fond of the game. I do indeed laugh at some of the situations the game depicts because there are some very Japanese aspects to them that I've just become acclimated to after years of exposure to it all. When you grow up with the language and culture like I did, you don't even give it a second thought. The reality is that the game wasn't designed for you or your culture in mind. I don't think anybody will deny that. You go look at any the developer interviews and they will openly admit that they didn't have the time or the resources during the game's development to make the game more internationally friendly. After all, the bread and butter when it comes to profit for Persona 4 and other games in the franchise still come to Japan.

But being made with a Japanese audience does not automatically make the core game itself mediocre. Anybody who grew up at least during the NES and SNES years can attest to that.

Dismissing a game just because the intended audience does not inherently include you is an opinion I cannot get on board with. If you don't like the game because of the actually gameplay (ie: the battle system), then okay, that's fine. The game still has a lot of RPG trappings in that respect. But not liking it because of some xenophobic attitude and nothing more from what I can tell? That's an interesting set of judging criteria to have, to say the least. The culturally and politically dominant ways of thinking are not the only "right ones." You're a part of a community which, surprise surprise, isn't composed of just Americans, so don't be surprised if you find a lot of dissenting opinions. I suspect a number of our American forum-goers don't even share your opinion, though.

But what am I saying, right? I'm a Japanese speaker who's taken some time to live overseas and get to know the world a bit. That makes me a treasonous otaku whose opinion isn't worth hearing out, no? Or am I something else entirely? I'm really bad at insulting myself, but apparently you can do it for me, so I'll leave up you to label me however you please. You seem to be really creative, especially when you throw in other societal phobias. Makes me quake in my boots and wonder what's wrong with me for really loving Persona 4 and its related culture in general. Oh my, wherever shall I find my validation!?
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheHBK

@Pepsiman
    Yeah I agree, I guess you are right that we are not the intended audience and cannot dismiss the game for that because you could do that to any game.  But here we go, the game is gay, having to gor through text and crap that is boring.  Also, it is hard to get past the retarded story and how retarded the characters are.  Boring boring game.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LordAndrew

It's not gay, and it's not retarded. If you have a problem with the story, could you at least try to avoid such offensive terms?
    No one's forcing you to like the game, and no one's insulting you for not liking it.

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#23  Edited By Pepsiman

Indeed, HBK, you realize that this is a lost cause as long as your articulation is limited to "This is gay/retarded/made out of eggplant, which I hate, hate, hate," right? Like I said, it's fine to dislike the game. I can see where some people would have problems with it. It's just that your opinion won't be particularly taken seriously if all you can do is insult people with genuine, perfectly okay opinions by saying, for example, that they enjoy bizarre homoerotic fetishes. Give people the time of day to express their opinions without immediate backlash and, more ofthen than not, they'll do the same for you. But without that substance of a fleshed out, legitimate argument, you're just going to be perceived as someone who flames for the sake of it. Maybe that's your intention all along, I don't know. Maybe I just value the contemplative posts, regardless of how agreeable they are, in an online society which has little room for them. It's really not that hard to say, "I dislike Persona 4 because of [reason 1], [reason 2], and [reason 3], and here's where I'm coming from."

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Milkman

That review was pretty damn shitty. How the hell am I suppose to take you seriously when you review a 60 hour game with 4 extremely short paragraphs. However, he did make one very good point.

"It might not have been so bad if the plot wasn’t explained to you over and over. It doesn’t help that the kids are all so slow on the uptake either; you’ve usually worked out what’s going on a good 15 to 20 minutes before their speech finally ends and you can get on with the game."
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheHBK
    LordAndrew said:
    "It's not gay, and it's not retarded. If you have a problem with the story, could you at least try to avoid such offensive terms?No one's forcing you to like the game, and no one's insulting you for not liking it. "
    OMG, yes it is gay and retarded.  And how are these terms offensive? do you have a problem with gay people or retards?  Man, grow a pair and respect those different from you.  I am not just saying the characters are retarded for badmouthing purposes, but literally, they are retarded!  And what is the point of expressing your opinion if you expect no backlash?  Otherwise I would have no expectation of you responding.  We have different opionions and likings in games.  Thats cool, just letting you know, I see your point and how you can like this game, and hope you see that I feel justified in saying this game is Gay and fucking retarded.  Also, I didn't say made out of eggplant.  I think i would have said this game is nothing more than a steaming stinking pile of monkey crap.
    fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fr0br0

HBK is just a kid who is afraid to play anything that involves thought, reading, or anything at all that isn't spelled right in front of him or that he feels his little friends would approve of. No, he wants to make sure that he only plays the coolest games. Games that involve aliens and guns. Guns with big men holding them. Big men who don't wear too much clothes. Big sweaty men who glisten in beautiful high definition. It's alright HBK, I know you just want a hug. Come give me a hug.

But I guess his terms of this game being retarded could be justified. I mean, this is a 100 hour game which could seem a little slow. But I doubt big ol' HBK knew retarded meant slow in the first place...

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LordAndrew

I have no problem with homosexuals or retarded people. But you seem to, since you're the one using them as insults.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheHBK
    Fr0Br0 said:
    "HBK is just a kid who is afraid to play anything that involves thought, reading, or anything at all that isn't spelled right in front of him or that he feels his little friends would approve of. No, he wants to make sure that he only plays the coolest games. Games that involve aliens and guns. Guns with big men holding them. Big men who don't wear too much clothes. Big sweaty men who glisten in beautiful high definition. It's alright HBK, I know you just want a hug. Come give me a hug.But I guess his terms of this game being retarded could be justified. I mean, this is a 100 hour game which could seem a little slow. But I doubt big ol' HBK knew retarded meant slow in the first place..."
    And how the fuck is this game 100 hours?  by making your read a bunch of crap where the characters have to repeat shit like 50 times?  yes we know there is a murderer!  We know she was kidnapped! What the fuck stop telling me.  Also if you can stop fingering your vagina, maybe you could take the time to read people's bios.  Also, stop being so racist, man you need to grow up and go beyond anime for once.  Are you telling me you dont play shooters and only stay with games that offers hours of gameplay by making you sit through high school kids having retarded conversations?
    BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BoG

Ok, everyone, drop it. HBK, if you don't like the game, just ignore it. No need for insulting.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By fr0br0
    TheHBK said:
    "Fr0Br0 said:
    "HBK is just a kid who is afraid to play anything that involves thought, reading, or anything at all that isn't spelled right in front of him or that he feels his little friends would approve of. No, he wants to make sure that he only plays the coolest games. Games that involve aliens and guns. Guns with big men holding them. Big men who don't wear too much clothes. Big sweaty men who glisten in beautiful high definition. It's alright HBK, I know you just want a hug. Come give me a hug.But I guess his terms of this game being retarded could be justified. I mean, this is a 100 hour game which could seem a little slow. But I doubt big ol' HBK knew retarded meant slow in the first place..."
    And how the fuck is this game 100 hours?  by making your read a bunch of crap where the characters have to repeat shit like 50 times?  yes we know there is a murderer!  We know she was kidnapped! What the fuck stop telling me.  Also if you can stop fingering your vagina, maybe you could take the time to read people's bios.  Also, stop being so racist, man you need to grow up and go beyond anime for once.  Are you telling me you dont play shooters and only stay with games that offers hours of gameplay by making you sit through high school kids having retarded conversations?"
    I read your bio. I cried. So beautiful. I'm going to buy all my friends a copy. Maybe they can be blessed and it will affect them the same way it affected me
    endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By endaround

You do have to love a guy stealing his name from pro-wrestling calling things gay

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheHBK
    BoG said:
    "Ok, everyone, drop it. HBK, if you don't like the game, just ignore it. No need for insulting."

Agreed, I just dont understand why people attack me, you seemed to enjoy my exaggerations. Besides, I don't take it upon myself to insult anyone, just the games. Anyway, loved the endurance run.
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LordAndrew

I've heard claims of 60 hours. Myself, I'm over 70 hours in. I probably won't go up to 100 hours though, unless I end up enjoying the end-game grinding, like I did in Persona 3. Grinding is probably not the right term though, since it was so damn enjoyable.

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#34  Edited By papercut

The review definitely feels like they didn't want to give it a chance from the start.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By gamefreak9

the game is awsome, the review definitely is biased,  i mean come on the boring conversation are also apparent in GTA4 and such, i mean i hate those idiots calling me on my cellphone complaining that i dont hang out with them like a bunch of losers. Wether u like it or not this game is for more patient/smart ppl, who want to get intellectualy challenged as supposed to have their  dexterity tested into brainless shooting. If someone who loves final fantasy tells me this game is bad however i will take that into account  because they are both games requiring patience and understanding and i will ask them why, but if some kid starts complaining that its boring then i will discard it,

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pause422
    rerty said:
    samcotts said:
    "rerty said:
    I don't know where to start...
    "
    I know where to start: first, thats about the dumbest comment I've ever seen, and second, they're obviously a complete moron.
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37  Edited By vidiot
    TheHBK said:
    "BoG said:
    "Ok, everyone, drop it. HBK, if you don't like the game, just ignore it. No need for insulting."
    Agreed, I just dont understand why people attack me, you seemed to enjoy my exaggerations. Besides, I don't take it upon myself to insult anyone, just the games. Anyway, loved the endurance run."
    He's talking to you smart one.

...Back on topic...

I read the review and am surprised that this reviewer, I assume, has a job. I've seen single paragraph reviews that were more in-depth that this.  His inability to grasp simple concepts such as "Zio" being lightning and pressing "X" to continue with conversations don't look like a professional opinion and more like petty complaints. The whole thing is confusing logically and reeks of amateurish job. 
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38  Edited By kush

Wow...I wake up to this and it makes me a grumpy man. I officially kind of want to smack some people over at Play right now...

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By weltal

Five paragraphs that barely tell you anything about the game? Yeah, this more of an impression than a review. Right off the bat with a pretty stupid statement.

"The best thing about Persona 3 was the way the cute kids would slowly put a gun to their head and wince just before they pulled the trigger. Every time you needed to summon a persona it looked like they just couldn’t take it any more and decided to end their teenage lives. It was thought provoking, shocking and hilarious all at once. And it’s been taken out of Persona 4. Why? Because it gave the game a bad reputation as you can’t have kids shooting themselves."

Erm. No, you ignorant jackass. The purpose behind the evokers in Persona 3 was a symbolism within the story of Persona 3 it has no place in Persona 4.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#40  Edited By DJ_Lae

I don't agree with the review overall but I have to agree with the spell names. Elements aren't an issue (they show icons depicting the element, for god's sake) but the various buffs and debuffs are cryptic as hell. I still have to double-check everything with square just to make sure that yes, I'm upping my hit and dodge and not my defense.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordAndrew

Buffs and debuffs can be tricky. I wish the game would give explanations on items and spells without having to press the square button. There's certainly enough room for it.

Mistral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mistral

"Buffs and debuffs can be tricky. I wish the game would give explanations on items and spells without having to press the square button. There's certainly enough room for it"
    Because pressing one button is so hard? (although it would help our boys in the endurance run since they don't check the effects of new items/skills anywhere near enough...)

" the various buffs and debuffs are cryptic as hell. I still have to double-check everything with square just to make sure that yes, I'm upping my hit and dodge and not my defense."
    That was confusing for me at first too, but after a few casts it becomes pretty cemented in my memory that taru=attack, raku=defense, and suku=hit/dodge. -kaja refers to buffs and -kunda refers to debuffs. Really, it's not that much harder to learn than Zio, Agi, Hama, -dyne, ma-, etc.

As for the review itself:
    "The best thing about Persona 3 was the way the cute kids would slowly put a gun to their head and wince just before they pulled the trigger. Every time you needed to summon a persona it looked like they just couldn’t take it any more and decided to end their teenage lives. It was thought provoking, shocking and hilarious all at once. And it’s been taken out of Persona 4. "
    Oh boy, more people who focused on the evokers to a frightening degree. Like anyone actually cared about them after the first 15 times you saw the kids fake-blow their brains out with EVERY SINGLE ATTACK.

"Why? Because it gave the game a bad reputation as you can’t have kids shooting themselves."
    ...uh...what? No it didn't.

"But what’s giving Persona 4 a bad reputation is the incredibly slow and dull start"
    I will concede that the intro part took WAY TOO DAMNED LONG. I just started NG+ and even with using triangle to brush past all the dialogue and skipping the cutscenes, it took about an hour and a half to get to the actual game.

"and the constant exposition given by the characters as well as semi-internal narration"
    "It might not have been so bad if the plot wasn’t explained to you over and over. It doesn’t help that the kids are all so slow on the uptake either; you’ve usually worked out what’s going on a good 15 to 20 minutes before their speech finally ends and you can get on with the game."
    Welcome to RPGs. Enjoy your stay.

"and again the names of the attacks and spells could have been made a lot clearer. For example, a lightning attack is called Zio, which is just confusing until you’re about 20 hours into the game and don’t have to keep looking it up in the game’s glossary."
    It takes maybe ten minutes of fighting to remember what a spell does, assuming you're in the early stages of alzheimer's. Regular people have no excuse for not remembering what names go with what element within two minutes of fighting. Seriously, it's not that hard. Not to mention that the elemental attacks have nifty little icons next to them such as LIGHTNING BOLTS and FLAMES...

"Oh and you always have to hit X to get whoever’s talking on to their next sentence. We hate that."
    waaaah I have to press a button to do something waaaah why isn't this game a movie.

"As a swan song to the PS2 Persona 4 isn’t the highest note and all the bizarre characters, storylines and Personas you unlock can’t change that. But if you don’t mind grinding too much then there is some enjoyment to be had"
    P4 involves zero grinding once you're out of the first dungeon. The characters really aren't bizarre(at least they're more realistic than the walking cliches from P3, Junpei aside), and they probably gave up before beating the first dungeon if the pictures from the article are any indication.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordAndrew
    Mistral said:
    "Because pressing one button is so hard? (although it would help our boys in the endurance run since they don't check the effects of new items/skills anywhere near enough...)"
    No, it's not hard at all. But it certainly would have helped if I didn't have to. Persona 3 showed me item descriptions when in the menu, Persona 4 doesn't. From a design standpoint, it just doesn't make sense. There's plenty of room on the interface for it, so I don't see why we need to press a button to see it.

I like the game. I dare say I love the game. But there are some design flaws, and I'm not going to just ignore them.
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordAndrew

Speaking of which, it seems we don't have any screenshots of Shadow Kanji yet. Anyone up to the task? :)

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I feel sorry for those dumb-asses who had never even heard of an RPG before.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#46  Edited By mracoon

Oh no a badly written review! I've never seen one of those before. Seriously though the review is pretty crap.

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By VWGTI

I'm still torn on whether or not I want to play this game. It sounds like such a demanding game, but I agree that this review is crap. It reminds me of a review I read the other day for Legends of Wrestlemania (TeamXbox.com I think). The reviewer barely mentions anything about the actual gameplay but writes up three paragraphs on the box art and gives the game an 8. Like, wh-what?! Some reviewers are completely laughable, this guy obviously being one of them.

Also, thanks for the laughs HBK. You're so vulgar and offensive yet you make me chuckle. Bravo!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.