Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Which ending do you think they wll get?

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By InfiniteGeass
    InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By InfiniteGeass

Do you think Jeff and Vinny will get the true ending or the normal ending?

D_W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By D_W

Here's hoping to both!
    MaSteRMaSteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MaSteRMaSteR

the not-so-true ending

FrEeZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By FrEeZe

My first imte through I got the normal ending, and it felt like something wasn't t right so I looked it up and saw how to get the true ending. And while I was going through the steps to get the true ending I said to myself, "wow there are so many hoops you have to jump through to get to this thing I wonder if Jeff and Vinny can get here on their own."

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By FrankCanada97

Didn't Jeff already play through the game? I think they would get the true ending.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Metroid545
    @FrankCanada97 said:
    " Didn't Jeff already play through the game? I think they would get the true game. "
    no jeff said he is playing it on the side and he just passed kanji's dungeon, It was spoiled to them but I think there is a very very very low chance of them getting the true ending
    shanchett99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By shanchett99

vinnie saw the  hiimsdaily comic about persona 4 and im sure they'll chose "stay around and talk" instead of "go home' when they get the choice.

and, since vinnie saw the "totally unimportant person" in the comic, he'll know that person will be important to talk to.

FrEeZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By FrEeZe
    @shanchett99: well the person you speak of is easy enough to figure out, it's the steps that you have to take to get to said person that are somewhat confusing. You would have to be very thorough, and "double-check" things to get on the right path to the true ending.
    D_W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 21

#10  Edited By D_W

y'know people said that about the good/bad ending. That there would be no way that they would pick the right choices to avoid the bad ending. But when the time came, the choices were obvious. While getting the true ending may be different. It wouldn't surprise me if the fans were wrong once again and our star crossed companions find their way to the True ending.
    itsmadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By itsmadness

I think at this point they must know that there is another ending that they can get up ahead, so I wouldn't be surprised if they knew how to get the true ending. If not, they may get the normal ending...but they probably will reload and go for the true ending once people pm them constantly about missing the true ending, haha. Either way, they'll end up doing the true ending, I'm pretty sure.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @IntramanDW said:

"y'know people said that about the good/bad ending. That there would be no way that they would pick the right choices to avoid the bad ending. But when the time came, the choices were obvious. While getting the true ending may be different. It wouldn't surprise me if the fans were wrong once again and our star crossed companions find their way to the True ending. "

Dude, I refuse to believe anyone can get the True Ending without following a guide.  It's not a matter of "the fans are wrong".  They could have easily well have hidden their act on that and they were following a guide during the hospital dialogue, but they were giving justifications and reasons to make it more realistic.  Even Vinny wanted to say "I'm sorry." to Yosuke but then Ryan freaked out and insisted heavily on going with "Shut the hell up!" for no apparent reason.  Vinny wasn't even sure if that dialogue had anything to do with the endings, evidenced after that whole scene in the episode. 

Many people are saying those choices are obvious and that they would have chosen those choices if they were playing the game.  Funny thing is, they have not played the game and almost everybody on this forum who actually have played Persona 4 attained the Normal ending or one of the Bad endings on their first playthrough.
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#13  Edited By metalsnakezero

I'll be pretty surprise if they go for the true ending instead of ending the game early. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.