Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Wierd Persona 5 dream.

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By lemon360

I dreamt about persona 5 today. It takes place in an alternate reality, but a computer instead of a TV. Theres futuristic gagets and such and Kratos is in it too. Theres an enemy that createst attacks by merging PC things like minesweeper and system32.exe and Yosuke is a cyborg O.o Sooooo weird and Chie is a program that lies deep within the computer . . .

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lemon360

I dreamt about persona 5 today. It takes place in an alternate reality, but a computer instead of a TV. Theres futuristic gagets and such and Kratos is in it too. Theres an enemy that createst attacks by merging PC things like minesweeper and system32.exe and Yosuke is a cyborg O.o Sooooo weird and Chie is a program that lies deep within the computer . . .

Donkeysraliens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Donkeysraliens

ha, could have been worse, you could have had a dream that you and chie were wrestling in luchadore masks.......
    also, i coud see a social link with kratos being very....mmm....eventfull!

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BoG
    Donkeysraliens said:
    "ha, could have been worse, you could have had a dream that you and chie were wrestling in luchadore masks......."
    I really, really wish I could have that dream.
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

System32.exe is actually a virus. Knowing that makes your dream sound all the more awesome.

agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By agent_lost

ok is Kratos a persona or a persona user.

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lemon360

Agent_Lost said:

"ok is Kratos a persona or a persona user."

He's the guy from god of war

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew

He's asking what role Kratos played in your dream.

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By papercut

That doesn't seem too weird for a Persona game

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Diamond

I remember parts of my dream last night.

One part I remember : Wondering around some middle eastern town, it felt more like a MMO + Battlefield Bad Company though.

Final part : I was in this mall, and eventually found my way to a sort of grocery store, where I got a job.  It seemed like most of what they sold was Chinese food.  I met this cute girl there that seemed to like me.  Then this huge fat guy attacked the store, but he calmed down and became cool.  Then I was going to take food home, I had tons of bags of it, and I realized some of my food containers were completely empty.  Then I talked about coming back to the store and the girl said she didn't want me to.  Then some guy like the Ayatollah showed up and apparently this entire store was a giant mosque or something.  I tried to fit in just so they wouldn't get mad at me, and had success for a while, then it started to fall apart and I woke up.  Man that girl was cute.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Pie
    Diamond said:
    "I remember parts of my dream last night.One part I remember : Wondering around some middle eastern town, it felt more like a MMO + Battlefield Bad Company though.Final part : I was in this mall, and eventually found my way to a sort of grocery store, where I got a job.  It seemed like most of what they sold was Chinese food.  I met this cute girl there that seemed to like me.  Then this huge fat guy attacked the store, but he calmed down and became cool.  Then I was going to take food home, I had tons of bags of it, and I realized some of my food containers were completely empty.  Then I talked about coming back to the store and the girl said she didn't want me to.  Then some guy like the Ayatollah showed up and apparently this entire store was a giant mosque or something.  I tried to fit in just so they wouldn't get mad at me, and had success for a while, then it started to fall apart and I woke up.  Man that girl was cute."
    You lie.
    Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Disgaeamad
    lemon360 said:
    "I dreamt about persona 5 today. It takes place in an alternate reality, but a computer instead of a TV. Theres futuristic gagets and such and Kratos is in it too. Theres an enemy that createst attacks by merging PC things like minesweeper and system32.exe and Yosuke is a cyborg O.o Sooooo weird and Chie is a program that lies deep within the computer . . ."
    The final boss is a corrupted Norton Anti-Virus that thinks that erradicating everything from existence is the best choice to save humanity from the dreaded viruses.
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By vidiot
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Diamond
    Pie said:
    "Diamond said:
    "I remember parts of my dream last night.One part I remember : Wondering around some middle eastern town, it felt more like a MMO + Battlefield Bad Company though.Final part : I was in this mall, and eventually found my way to a sort of grocery store, where I got a job.  It seemed like most of what they sold was Chinese food.  I met this cute girl there that seemed to like me.  Then this huge fat guy attacked the store, but he calmed down and became cool.  Then I was going to take food home, I had tons of bags of it, and I realized some of my food containers were completely empty.  Then I talked about coming back to the store and the girl said she didn't want me to.  Then some guy like the Ayatollah showed up and apparently this entire store was a giant mosque or something.  I tried to fit in just so they wouldn't get mad at me, and had success for a while, then it started to fall apart and I woke up.  Man that girl was cute."
    You lie.
    "
    I left out some parts :p

2 examples :
    1. All the empty food containers looked like they had been filled with cole slaw at one time
    2. During the middle eastern part there was also a girl...
    Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Tiwi

*BUMP*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.