5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 14 releases and 0 DLC

Time Has Had No Negative Effect On This Side Scroller. 2

To this day, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master is still one of the best side scroller's for the Sega Genesis, at least in my heart. From the astounding colourful 2D graphics, to the sublimely themed music, it's hard to fault Shinobi III for anything other than the "old school" difficulty trappings, which for some, may be one of the worst things to experience. Yes, this is as awesome as it looks. Right from the start, it's clear: this game is going to do some awesome things in the course of...

Shinobi III is a gem from the retro days. 0

Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master has to be the best of the franchise, at least to me as it narrowly edges out Revenge of Shinobi. This game has far more in common with Revenge than the original series which is a great thing, because Revenge upped the stakes in what a Shinobi game can be so high that it hurt the series in my view. This game did exactly what is expected of a sequel and that's improve on the original with new ideas.The story takes place several years after Joe Musashi destro...