Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ShootMania Storm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Apr 10, 2013

The second entry in Nadeo's "Mania" series, ShootMania: Storm is a first-person shooter that, like Trackmania, places a heavy emphasis on user-generated content.

How does the Shootmania 3 and 5 pack work?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

On the maniaplanet store they have 3 and 5 player packs. It would only be $12.80 for each person in the 5 player packs so I'm interested in buying a pack. But how does it work? I assume I would be 5 codes or something, or is it 4 codes and the game is on my account? Google surprisingly didn't come up with anything useful unless I missed it.

Anyone do it yet?

smiteofhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By smiteofhand

When you buy a single copy they email you a code so I assume with 3 and 5 they email 3 and 5 codes.

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MrOldboy

I bought the 3 pack and its a bit weird. You buy the pack and they email you an activation key and then two more keys listed as bonus. Yeah, I paid extra to get a bonus. More like the keys I already paid for.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.