Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 21, 2010

Civilization V brings brand new gameplay elements to this beloved franchise, while maintaining the "just one more turn" mentality.

Giant Bomb's Civ 5 Extravaganza

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By breadfan

Lately I've been bit by the Civilization bug, yet again. To support my new found addiction I am asking the Giant Bomb community to become my enablers. I haven't really played much Civ. related multplayer (just a few matches of hot seat with a friend), but I thought it would be cool to try and schedule a game day for anyone who would be interested in joining. We could try to set something up and come up with a schedule or a day so that anyone who is interested, has the chance to join in on the fun.

As I mentioned I don't have much experience with Civ 5's multiplayer, so this is where someone else will have to fill me in. Would we be able to play out a full game online in different chunks of time, saving and reconvening at another point, or would we be locked into a Civilization grindfest? I'm down for whatever option, but I figure I'd leave that open to a vote.

Anyway, if anyone is interested post in this thread. Hopefully we can get a decent amount of people.

Tuppence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tuppence

Yo. I'd love to play some Civ 5 multiplayer. I've not tried it with more than one other player, so it'll be interesting. Hope we can get some more folk.

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By tds418

I played a lot of Civ V multiplayer locally (with 3 or 4 people in a room). I found it a much more fun (and perhaps more strategic) game when played with humans...less predictable than the AI. And locally like that the diplomacy extends to conversations and such, which is fun.

I'd certainly be down for some online, though I'm usually not free until late in the evenings (9-10PM PST).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.