Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sid Meier's SimGolf

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 23, 2002

Build a thriving country club and beat the competition in this golf course management simulator from Sid Meier.

End Game

mcmax3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By mcmax3000

As I'm sure many have, I decided to go back to this after watching the premium video this weekend.

In doing so, I picked up a save I already had, which I had played for a while, already going through, and completing three or four 18-hole courses.

During the stream, Ryan mentioned that there's no end game to SimGolf, and I kind of found out by accident today since I went back to a save that I had already put a bunch of time into, that there actually is in fact an end to SimGolf.

(I guess what I say below could technically be considered spoilers? I don't know... There's not much to it)

When you get to the year 2046, in your end of year report, you get a message saying that you've had a great career, and you're going to be retiring at the end of 2050.

So, when you get to the end of 2050, you see...

No Caption Provided

So, yeah. Super exciting. Selecting to continue in Sandbox gives you unlimited money, and unlimited access to all of the remaining locations for your golf course. A little disappointing, but there is an end.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.