Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 24, 2001

James Sunderland tries to locate his wife in the eponymous town of Silent Hill in the first sequel to the 1999 PlayStation horror game. It is the first installment of the Silent Hill series on the PlayStation 2.

Silent Hill 2 - Playthrough

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

Finished up my Silent Hill 2 playthrough in record real life time, usually I procrastinate and blame everything on failing technology! Man, I love this game. This story is absolutely tragic, and I'd have it no other way. Although I got the "happy" ending, that isn't saying much in the realm of Silent Hill! 14 parts of madness, hilarity, horror, and all that other fun stuff, available at this here playlist! Feel free to browse my youtube channel for other video game stuff, and I've embedded the playlist below, check it!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By lordofultima

Finished up my Silent Hill 2 playthrough in record real life time, usually I procrastinate and blame everything on failing technology! Man, I love this game. This story is absolutely tragic, and I'd have it no other way. Although I got the "happy" ending, that isn't saying much in the realm of Silent Hill! 14 parts of madness, hilarity, horror, and all that other fun stuff, available at this here playlist! Feel free to browse my youtube channel for other video game stuff, and I've embedded the playlist below, check it!

Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Surkov

I plan on playing through it for the first time this fall. I've heard nothing but good things and the HD release should make it that much better. 

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

Eh, not a fan of the story. Sure, you have some decent characterization and symbolism and all that, but it's just so fucking slow. I really wished that there was more going on than there was.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

Speaking of Silent Hill, I really wish the Silent Hill HD Collection was coming to 360. :(

AURON570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By AURON570

i'm actually almost finished watching a playthrough of silent hill1, so I'll be watching this after i get through that one. :)

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Make_Me_Mad
    @JJOR64 said:

Speaking of Silent Hill, I really wish the Silent Hill HD Collection was coming to 360. :(

Wait, it's not?!   ....Fuck!
    TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

@Make_Me_Mad said:

@JJOR64 said:

Wait, it's not?! ....Fuck!

I was really bummed when I found this out as well.

I still pop in Silent Hill 2 at least once a year on my old Xbox. Fantastic game.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Make_Me_Mad
    @UnsavedHero said:

@Make_Me_Mad said:

@JJOR64 said:

Wait, it's not?! ....Fuck!

I was really bummed when I found this out as well.

I still pop in Silent Hill 2 at least once a year on my old Xbox. Fantastic game.

3 is my favourite of the series, and I was extremely excited for an HD remake on the 360.  At least it's getting remade at all, but still... damn.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.