Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 30, 2008

This installment of Silent Hill sees a new character, Alex Shepherd, returning home from military service to find his family in disarray. To save his brother, Josh, he must enter the macabre town of Silent Hill.

Gametrailers Review is Up.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Meowayne

Seems fair enough, but I didn't really feel well-informed about the game.

It's got a 6.9 for "story", but I really don't mind that, seeing as the same site gave the dreck that is Halo3's Story (disclaimer: I like the game, but Bruckheimer flicks have a better and better told story, seriously) gets a "9.5" (for story!).

Seems like this really could be like the movie. Littered with the stuff that made the series good, but lacking that what made it exceptional. I'll give it a try.
    Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By Forcen
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

I felt more informed than the IGN review and their stupid-as-shit, "Check out IGN for the full written review." I might actually try this game now, when the holiday releases die down a bit.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By BiggerBomb

I've never seen a Gametrailer's review before. It wasn't very good, all of those segment interruptions really throw off the flow of it all.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kush

Seems like a fair review...I still really want to try this game and it's nice to see some more video of the game (I never kept too current with this game).

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Vaxadrin

I give that review a 6.7 for presentation, 8.6 for interlude graphics, and 9.3 for empirical analysis.

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

Meh. All I know is that now I need the soundtrack from this game to complete my Akira Yamaoka collection.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.