Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill

Franchise »

Silent Hill is a survival horror game franchise that revolves around the tourist town of Silent Hill; its dark link with the occult and its co-existence with its two other-dimensional forms, "Otherworld" and "Nowhere".

Silent Hill Research Project

quirkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By quirkwood

Hey folks, I am just about to embark on the most epic research of my life in pursuit of my degree. It involves looking at the design differences between Silent Hill 1-4 and the american developed Silent Hill Homecoming. I am currently trying to track down the Edge magazine preview for Silent Hill Homecoming, I thought they might have what issue it is in on the website but I couldn't find it in the cut down article there. I am hoping I might be able to get some help finding it here. 

So if anyone can tell me what issue the article is in that'd be great!

BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By BunkerBuster
    @quirkwood: Props for trying something crazy for your thesis. When you get done you should post it for a read. That magazine though is going to be your bane. As far as I know Edge is very rare, not only that, you're also hoping people keep magazines for 3-5 years. 
    If I were you I would find the biggest city around you. Call its largest library and asking if they carry Edge. Chances are they do and you can get it from their archives if you know the month and year.
    quirkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By quirkwood
    @BunkerBuster:  Thanks for the info dude, I actually have most of the Edge magazines dating back from about 2006. I am just a bit lazy and didn't want to have to go through four years of magazines to find it but it looks like I might have to. It's a pity they don't put the full articles on their website.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.