Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SimCity

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

The fifth major installment of the SimCity franchise is a new take on the old city simulation formula. It features asynchronous multiplayer as well as Maxis' new Glassbox engine, allowing for real time customization and upgrading of buildings.

SIMCITY™ Digital Deluxe Upgrade Pack

jaffaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Has anyone bought this? I never buy DLC and this one seems entirely pointless...so I'm not sure why I want it =/

Just wondering if you get the Heroes and Villains set and the Plumbob Park also like in the Limited Edition?

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zFUBARz

I picked up the fancy ass one before launch, haven't been able to save enough for the landmark so I could create a European city style (a really stupid way to initiate it, basically you need a very high functioning city to even attempt it.) I have tried Maxis man though, and he's pretty helpful, once you get him leveled up he's like a pay per use (simoleans not real money) addition to your emergency services, and he has a rocking car. so when an earthquake sets half your city on fire it's nice to have him around, not sure about Dr Vu though, apparently he's good for tourism 0_o

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.