Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind is a strategy role-playing game developed by A Sharp and published by Kitfox Games for PC and Mac. The game was self published by A Sharp on iOS.
Life between myths. Lead your clan into legend or obscurity. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind is a storybook strategy game, immersing you in a land of old gods and magic.
Hundreds of small encounters build into an epic, multi-generational tale of survival and inter-clan alliances. Six Ages is the spiritual successor to King of Dragon Pass, taking place thousands of years earlier in the same shared world of Glorantha. Part role-playing, part resource management, you'll always be making decisions with long-term consequences, for you and your clan.
- Design your own clan, visit the gods, become respected, raid your neighbors' cows
- Over 400 interactive story scenes, with deep simulation systems driving their appearance and outcomes
- Multiple difficulty levels, and the option for Iron Willed players to limit reloading
- Gorgeous hand-painted high-resolution illustrations
- Same world as King of Dragon Pass, but a new clan: the Riders, with their own myths, and 4x more world to explore
- Discover, appease, and make deals with spirits in your territory