Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 21, 2009

Skate 2 adds additional trick modifiers, a wide-open career mode, and a host of new multiplayer content to the original Skate formula.

one more achievement...

Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Druminator

hey guys i need the final achievement for the online freeskate activities but i'm having a hard time getting some cooperation from random people online. just wondering if there's anyone else who needs help with this and would like to party up to finally knock them all out. it's killing me that i only need one more achievement on this game. it's gonna bug me forever if i don't get this so add me on live if you want to help a bro out. gt is drumiinator and i will be on later tonight.

ShapeOfDespair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ShapeOfDespair

If you're still looking for somebody to help with this you can add me.  I still need this achievement as well.  GT is MaleficThrones

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By CastroCasper

Not to revive a dead thread, but I looked at both of your profiles and you both got the achievement, congrats! Is there anyone else out there that hasn't? This is the only achievement I need for my first S-rank but random online people are not very helpful.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.