Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 11, 2010

Skate 3 features a cooperative career mode, new tricks, a robust set of community features, and a suite of creation tools for logos, films, and skate parks.

Killing challenges + Coach Frank achievement

DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By DevWil

I'm like an hour into the game and i'm not seeing the criteria for killing challenges (rather than just owning them).  Is there a way to? 

Also, are there skate.school challenges after the park creation stuff?  Am I missing something for the Coach Frank skate school achievement? 

edit: OH okay, the challenges just fade the kill/own in and out, nevermind that. 

can you not kill every challenge, though?

jacobfrommt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jacobfrommt

some challenges such as own the lots, contests, 1ups don't have a kill it options.  the kill 80 challenges achievement basically requires you to kill every killable challenge.  

but maybe not because it shows that I only killed 75 challenges and got it.   i'm not really sure whether its a glitch or what but it's very nice because a couple of the hall of meat kill its are harsh.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.