Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 11, 2010

Skate 3 features a cooperative career mode, new tricks, a robust set of community features, and a suite of creation tools for logos, films, and skate parks.

Parks From the "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater" Series

Avatar image for kevinthedeviant
    KevinTheDeviant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KevinTheDeviant

Not sure how many of you guys were old Tony Hawk fans before jumping ship like me, but I've been working on a project for a couple weeks now, over on the Skate 3 forums.. which barely ever work, by the way. Much like anything related to the EA servers. Anyway, if you want to download some recreations of the classic Tony Hawk levels, here's the link. And before you groan and say "Ugh. Forum kiddie pimping his half-assed attempts at skateparks!", take a look. I know how you feel, sifting through the crap. I have a smidgen of artistic credibility. Just a smidgen. And I'm putting a lot of work into these.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Wow dude! Those are awesome! "The Hanger" and "The Warehouse" are absolute classics. They look about right too! I wish I owned the game. I'm gonna go watch this ridiculous Tony Hawk 1 video I made a while ago: 

Ahh the memories!  :P
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrKlorox

Nice job. I shoulda skipped skate 2 and waited for 3.

Avatar image for kevinthedeviant
    KevinTheDeviant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KevinTheDeviant

Thanks, guys. Watching J's vid, I think the "Kickflip to Indy" was my favorite trick for like four games straight. Just looked stylish, I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59d1a719efd
    deactivated-5d59d1a719efd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@KevinTheDeviant:   I think they looks stupid man, you didn't make it look realz............   AND you added a bunch of crap that's not in Tony's games.  You need to word betters on that crap broseph.
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

That's pretty awesome. Look at Skate fans trying to make their weak series as good as the THPS series was.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.