Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sleeping Dogs

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Recreating the thrill of Hong Kong action movies, Sleeping Dogs is an open-world crime adventure that tells the story of undercover officer Wei Shen as he infiltrates a notorious Triad organization in the streets of a fictional Hong Kong.

Possible Glitch Tiffany's Song

renmckormack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By renmckormack

Sup BROS. I called my gal Tiffany to sing some Karaoke. Her icon appears in pink inside of a building. However, no matter what time of the day I go to the building I can't get in. I also can't call any of the other ladies. She is just constantly on my map, taunting me... singing songs.

Has this happened to you, am I doing something wrong.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ghost_cat

No, she's just playing hard to get.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ravenlight

You can't find the door to the club, or the door isn't opening?

You've got to go into the front door of the club (which is not at where her icon is) then walk through the club to her icon.

renmckormack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renmckormack

maybe i Can't find the door. OR MAYBE SHE IS CHEATING ON ME.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ravenlight
    renmckormack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By renmckormack

@Ravenlight: thanks bro im a big dummy. I was like running into the wall nearest to her icon on the map instead of just going into the club.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By napalm

@RenMcKormack said:

@Ravenlight: thanks bro im a big dummy. I was like running into the wall nearest to her icon on the map instead of just going into the club.

lmao

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Napalm said:

@RenMcKormack said:

lmao

I think they did this in the Quick Look too.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By napalm

@MikeGosot said:

@Napalm said:

@RenMcKormack said:

lmao

Makes sense. The wayfinding in this game is terrible. I just find the image of him infinitely running directly into a wall over and over again to be hilarious.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Napalm said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Napalm said:

@RenMcKormack said:

lmao

Makes sense. The wayfinding in this game is terrible. I just find the image of him infinitely running directly into a wall over and over again to be hilarious.

The worse is: The closest wall to the karaoke icon... Is a door that doesn't open.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By napalm

@MikeGosot said:

The worse is: The closest wall to the karaoke icon... Is a door that doesn't open.

Nah, the worst is any area directly off the highway, or any harbor/dock locations. The pathfinding just stops in the middle of the highway and goes, "alright bro, you're here!"

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Binman88

@Napalm: Yeah that was annoying. Seems like it would have been an easy thing to implement by drawing paths into those areas and mapping them just like roads.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Napalm said:

@MikeGosot said:

Nah, the worst is any area directly off the highway, or any harbor/dock locations. The pathfinding just stops in the middle of the highway and goes, "alright bro, you're here!"

Or in Water Acess Drug Busts, where the pathfinder tries to get there using roads. But the game is awesome.
    Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ravenlight

@MikeGosot said:

@Napalm said:

Or in Water Acess Drug Busts, where the pathfinder tries to get there using roads. But the game is awesome.

I've had a few hilarious experiences where the GPS wanted me to circle the entire map instead of turning right. Other than that and a couple crashes, I've got no real complaints about the technical quality of the game.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Ravenlight said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Napalm said:

I've had a few hilarious experiences where the GPS wanted me to circle the entire map instead of turning right. Other than that and a couple crashes, I've got no real complaints about the technical quality of the game.

I'll admit i did circle around sometimes because i was dumb. also, i fell trough the road twice.
    Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ravenlight

@MikeGosot said:

I'll admit i did circle around sometimes because i was dumb. also, i fell trough the road twice.

This is more bad luck than a bug, but once every hour or so I'd manage to get whatever vehicle I was in at the time stuck in such a way that I couldn't move it anymore.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Ravenlight: That reminds me: Once i flipped a car in the middle of a road. I got out of the car and stole another and whatever. Some hours later, i crash in a flipped car in the middle of the road. I say: "WTF! What kind of NPC would do that?" but upon close inspection... IT WAS MY CAR. It stayed there for a few more hous, until i unflipped with a ram and it disappeared.
    Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ravenlight

@MikeGosot:

It's weird but cool that the game seems to save things like that. I had an instance like that where the game saved the position of an abandoned car of mine during a race. The lead AI managed to crash into it and I won the race xD

The worst part of Sleeping Dogs is that I've beat it already :(

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Ravenlight said:

@MikeGosot:

It's weird but cool that the game seems to save things like that. I had an instance like that where the game saved the position of an abandoned car of mine during a race. The lead AI managed to crash into it and I won the race xD

The worst part of Sleeping Dogs is that I've beat it already :(

Yeah, i'm trying to find some lockboxes and shit just to play the game more, because it is a really fun game, and i know it'll be hard to come back once i start playing another game. Also, slightly off-topic: After i'm done with Sleeping Dogs, should i play Persona 4 Arena or Anarchy Reigns?
    Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ravenlight

@MikeGosot:

The main character in Anarchy Reigns is named Leonhardt Victorion, which is dumb. Based on this, you should play P4A.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Ravenlight said:

@MikeGosot:

The main character in Anarchy Reigns is named Leonhardt Victorion, which is dumb. Based on this, you should play P4A.

That's what i call science. I'll play P4A first.
    djreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By djreme

I had the same problem and that vid totally solved it. Thanks guys

Newellz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.