Follow

Sleeping Dogs

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Recreating the thrill of Hong Kong action movies, Sleeping Dogs is an open-world crime adventure that tells the story of undercover officer Wei Shen as he infiltrates a notorious Triad organization in the streets of a fictional Hong Kong.

Two questions, car valet + karaoke (spoiler free)

nemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nemt

Is there a way to change which car the Car Valet guy brings when you unlock that face level? He's only bringing me that motorcycle you start off with.

Do I just need to wait to do some story/girlfriend missions to unlock more karaoke songs? I've only unlocked the first four, but I scored well on all of them. I'm at least halfway through the game, but K-Bar and Bam Bam both only have he first four songs still. Or do I need to do something else?

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By jay_ray

I don't know about the car valet, but more songs open up later in the game.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By EarlessShrimp

Yeah for the valet one, you have to go to the parking garage and you can set which car will be your valet car with Y (if you're using a 360 controller).

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Barrock

I got a message that more songs had unlocked but I wasn't able to do them until you do a mission where you take a celebrity to the K-Bar.

larryrules138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By larryrules138

After I took out Tiffany I believe on the "date" one of the rewards was "more karaoke songs unlocked." So maybe that's it. I did notice throughout the game that one or two songs unlocked seemingly at random, so those might be tied to missions. Not totally sure. I've taken all the girls on their little dates, my story progress is at 73% and I have all the songs unlocked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.