Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Slender: The Arrival

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

Slender: The Arrival is a horror adventure game. It is the first official sequel to Slender: The Eight Pages.

Streaming has helped me overcome my fear of horror games

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

So I started to stream horror games. I like the idea of playing games that scare me but I always find myself playing 3 or 4 hours and stopping just because I get too freaked out to continue. Since Spookin with Scoops, I thought I would give it a try and I've found having people watching you go through games like Outlast or Slender doesn't necessarily reduce how scary the game is, but rather gives you a good reason to push on. I am pretty new to streaming but I just found it fascinating that it actually has helped me finish certain games. Has anyone else had this experience? I know it's kind of abstract but I figured I'm not the only one. Heck, maybe even it helped Patrick a bit, although he seems to deal with horror stuff much better than me.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@sackmanjones: Guess I can't edit posts anymore! But the reason I put it under Slender: The Arrival is especially a game that I would have never played before but its gotten me to push through it even though it takes me forever to finish just one scenario.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I have thought about doing this. But I don't know how to stream and also fuck scary games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.