Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 05, 2013

Sly, Bentley, and Murray must travel back in time to save the Cooper dynasty from being erased throughout all of history. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is the fourth title in the Sly Cooper franchise.

E3 2011: Sly Cooper 4

Avatar image for cvandtherailers
    cvandtherailers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By cvandtherailers

I didn't see another topic - I'm sorry if I missed it. Sly Cooper 4 officially announced. I can not wait - my favorite franchise finally returning. IGN has an interesting article on the development moving to Sanzaru Games, so I'm hoping they do this right. Definitely looking forward to hearing more out of the conference.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

Thank goodness for SC4. Without it, this conference would have been a waste of my time. Now I need to play my copy of the trilogy on PS3!

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By SMTDante89

This is probably going to get locked to try and keep discussion on the Sony E3 Discussion thread.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

The sad thing is that this is probably the game that has captured my interest the most out of E3, and it still doesn't get a lot of my attention.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By MysteriousBob

Never played any of them. Must have been too busy with MGS2 and 3 at the time. 

I was hoping they would announce a new Ape Escape.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By SlightConfuse

gametrailer will have a demo tomorrow can't wait

Bubbly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Bubbly

This was the only announcement in the conference that I actually cared about. Don't care about the Vita and its games and I already knew things like the new Uncharted and Resistance were coming out. Although I will be a little positive and say that the Vita is well priced and the exclusive stuff in the multiplatform games may sway some people to purchase the PS3 versions of those games over the 360 version. IMO it was a little better than Microsoft's conference, but only a little. At least Microsoft finally got some damn games out for the Kinect though. That thing has just been gathering up some dust in my room.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.