Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Smite

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 25, 2014

Mythlogical figures from numerous pantheons fight in arena-based combat in this third-person MOBA-like from the studio behind Global Agenda and Tribes: Ascend.

Skins and other "exclusives

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel safer asking here then the smite forums due to being new to it lol. I was wondering if the skins that are exclusive ever come around to purchase again. I really want to Furiona Bellona skin really bad. I have even resorted to looking on ebay and stuff but no luck :(

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i think they tend to give out a lot of this skins on conventions and sometimes give away codes on twitter

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I thought they eventually put old exclusive skins in rng loot boxes or whatever? I haven't played the game in forever so I might be wrong.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babychoochoo: @darkvare: Ahh ok , well I guess I will just have to wait and see. I am very impatient for things I want but it does not appear I have a choice. I do really like the game though been playing with a bunch of co-workers. If anyone sees that skin available in some way let me know.

feartheputty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought they eventually put old exclusive skins in rng loot boxes or whatever? I haven't played the game in forever so I might be wrong.

I believe this is the case. Typically around the time of convention they'll put the 'convention' skins in chests. As for Furiona – I believe it was part of the multi-week long event they had last year (I can't remember exactly what it is), so that one may be really difficult to grab.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thought Furiona Bellona was in one of the boxes right now. I haven't been in a couple of months to check but I'm almost positive it was. They do rotate the boxes out though.

avesky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typically the exclusive skins will be available in a chest eventually. I know Furiona was in a chest recently but unsure if it still is. As a skin ages they will start to put them in cheaper and cheaper chests. The real trick is trying to get a chest that doesn't have 60 items in it. Just keep getting your log in bonuses and doing the gem events and hopefully it will be yours one day. Or you can just pay a bunch of money...

gogosox82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skins that are exclusive will be available though chests. You have to roll chests with gems (ie real money) to get them though. I got that Bellona skin through a chest roll recently. You just have to wait for a sale and hope its not in a 55 item chest and get lucky.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.