Anyone Knows if it runs well on the Switch ? (60fps)

InStInCt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

just wanted to know if i should get it on my switch or elsewhere

RainDog505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RainDog505

DigitalFoundary crafted a comparison video between the Switch version and both base and Pro PS4. Switch Edition runs sub 900p docked\sub 720p handheld at 30fps. Surprisingly base PS4 also only operates at 30fps capped but at 900p. The Pro (and PC) version runs at 60fps at 1080p at least.

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

It does! There's a drop in fidelity as the Switch version is blurrier than the other platforms, but it runs very smoothly. Also the blur stuff isn't noticeable once you get going :)

amafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Haven't played it on any other platforms, so I haven't done any A/B tests, but the switch version runs well enough. It's 30fps, but it's been a smooth 30 so far.

peacebrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

If you have a PC or PS4 you should get it there. Unless the mobility is important to you.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Mars

In my opinion, this is not a game that "needs" 60fps. I am usually a framerate whore, but this is the type of game I want to play when I don't have the time or desire to play something more substantial. This is a game that I can ONLY see myself purchasing on a platform such as the Switch or Vita (R.I.P.). I might almost say that this is the type of game I purchased my Switch for, other than of course Nintendo's own, and I love it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.