Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sniper Elite 4

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 14, 2017

Join the Italian resistance and snipe the hell out of fascists in the latest Sniper Elite game.

Is Sniper Elite 4 worth $60?

Makayu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Makayu

I've never played a Sniper elite game but judging from the quicklook it seems like the game has a fairly limited scope. This doesn't have to be a bad thing, but Ive had this feeling with a lot of mid tier games that have come out over the last 10 years. Does its price matter? or should mid tier games inhabit mid tier prices?

Personally, despite my interest in the game I cant justify buying it because of the price.

DrFat32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DrFat32

Yes it is worth it but I appreciate the cost aspect. I would wait a few months, even weeks and I'm sure the price will drop, even digital prices seem to be falling off quickly.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SE3 is on sale for PS3 and 4 right now if you want to try it for cheap.

Me, I think ~$30 is right for a Sniper Elite game, but mostly because I don't play the MP at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.