Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 24, 2010

Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a military simulation game developed by CITY-interactive with focus on sniper activities like spotting enemies and honing sniper skills, including a 12 player multiplayer mode.

City Interactive Confirms Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 on CryEngine 3

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By valrog
    salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By salad10203

Wow, that is awesome, hopefully this will be much better than the 1st

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

you just linked to your own thread.... theres something ridiculous about that im just not sure what 

also, theres nothing particularly worth posting a thread about this. i mean, are people going to make threads everytime a developer announces what engine theyre using? 

besides, an engine is just a tool. you can build a shitty game with any too, so yeah it doesn't matter to me at all. 

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By valrog
    @TwoOneFive: That link was a mistake. Sorry.
    Well no, but people have been wondering if developers will start using CryEngine 3 and I guess this is a good indicator that the Engine will be successful. I hope.
    That's true, but the first one wasn't that horrible. It can only go up from there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.