Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Zipper Interactive returns to the SOCOM series with a new installment on PlayStation 3 that features squad-based gameplay, 32 player online modes, and PlayStation Move support.

SOCOM withdrawl

kahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By kahi

Finally SOCOM had come back to all it's glory -- for a day anyways. I can't help but feel bad for Zipper. They put together a great fan service game. SOCOM 4 feels like the SOCOM any SOCOM fan has grown to love. And BOOM 24 hours later the love affair is over. Sony's awesome security is exposed and PSN is down for the count. Approximately 250 hours ago I was having my first truly enjoyable online experience with my PS3 and just like that it was torn away from me. Until we meet again SOCOM -- PSN can not come back soon enough.

kahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kahi

Finally SOCOM had come back to all it's glory -- for a day anyways. I can't help but feel bad for Zipper. They put together a great fan service game. SOCOM 4 feels like the SOCOM any SOCOM fan has grown to love. And BOOM 24 hours later the love affair is over. Sony's awesome security is exposed and PSN is down for the count. Approximately 250 hours ago I was having my first truly enjoyable online experience with my PS3 and just like that it was torn away from me. Until we meet again SOCOM -- PSN can not come back soon enough.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SSully

As a socom fan since the first release on PS2 I have to say that I did not feel this was a proper socom. I had fun with the beta, but it felt nothing like a socom game to me. So instead I bought portal 2 and Mortal Kombat, which I believe was an excellent decision.

I feel bad for zipper because they could not have launched at a worse time. I might pick up the game with it is down in price, but even that is questionable. 
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Devil240Z

I feel the same way. S4 is awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.