Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Confrontation

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Confrontation, the first SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs game for the PlayStation 3 delivers 32-player online multiplayer across 7 maps and 7 modes with robust community and clan support.

Are you looking for a group of guys to play with?

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#1  Edited By MightyDuck

Hey guys, 
    Our clan, if you want to call it that, is just looking for more guys to get on PSN with and play online.

We definitely play Socom the most, and would be looking for anybody who would like to join up with or us or simply play online together. We also play MW2 occasionally as well as MLB The Show, and NHL 10. I just picked up MAG as well. If we were to get enough people, we would definitely enjoy having a clan war or two as well on Socom.

Anyway, we're a group of older guys, whos numbers have dwindled over the years and we'd like to find some more decent people to play online with. The "Socom 2 era" was definitely are glory days.

If it sounds like something that might be relatively entertaining to you, feel free to check out our boards and register.
    http://www.foxhoundreborn.proboards.com
    Thanks and see ya soon!

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Devil240Z

yo. I am in a clan but hit me up and maybe we can war or something. I actually just started playing socom again after a few month break. I also have mag but no one on my friends list has it. also yo check me out I totally edited this page! I am a top editor! i didn't even realize that! 

zetchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zetchi

hi....i'm looking for guys that would like to join me to create a group for

...anyone could help?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.