Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Confrontation

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Confrontation, the first SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs game for the PlayStation 3 delivers 32-player online multiplayer across 7 maps and 7 modes with robust community and clan support.

Bought this game for a dollar....

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

And I was wondering if anyone even plays this game online anymore? I really wanna play it and get some throphies out of the game but if no one is playing is whats the point right? My PS3 gamertag is TheReaper50....add me if you wanna play online.

TOYBOXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TOYBOXX

There are still a ton of people playing this game online. Log in and find out.

ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

You the man! I shall!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @ShogunSupremacy said:
    " And I was wondering if anyone even plays this game online anymore? I really wanna play it and get some throphies out of the game but if no one is playing is whats the point right? My PS3 gamertag is TheReaper50....add me if you wanna play online. "
    dude, this game is VERY popular. And very HARDCORE LOL, so join a clan and be safe, don't go in alone. The newest patch is really making the game what it should have been at launch, adding great new features. but go on there, my ID is DeMolay88, add me, i'll play with ya. my friends have a clan (way more hardcore on that then me, its too addictive i had to force myself to stop playing it Lol) and my friend turtleclan is ranked about 60th in the world. 

So yeah, I can't see why you'd think a SOCOM game wouldn't have anyone still playing. 
    Now that its released in europe, theres easily between 50,000 to 100,000 players online during peak hours. 

oh one more thing... do you have a mic? because if you don't then uh...go get one. theres no point in playing 
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

I just wanted to make sure, I mean I was badass at COD4 online so this game shouldnt give me no trouble right? Add me....TheReaper50

ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

Come to find out I really suck at this game!!! So im sellin it on ebay! lol in one hour I got 1 kill! lol

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Karmum
    @ShogunSupremacy said:
    " Come to find out I really suck at this game!!! So im sellin it on ebay! lol in one hour I got 1 kill! lol "
    I wouldn't give up that fast.
    Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Out_On_Bail

Even still, if you bought it for a buck, selling it on ebay should return pretty good profit. I wouldn't give up on it just yet, like all games there is a learning curve- but once you overcome that I'm sure it will be more fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.