Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Confrontation

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Confrontation, the first SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs game for the PlayStation 3 delivers 32-player online multiplayer across 7 maps and 7 modes with robust community and clan support.

What D'ya Reckon?

Sylosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Sylosis

Does Confrontation look better than 3 and even 2?
    I mean it looks awesome; but they've also changed alot. I can't tell whether it's actually gonna feel like a proper Socom game.

Don't get me wrong, this is my most anticipated game of the last year, but everyone has their doubts.

iTsCaRNaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By iTsCaRNaGe

It Definitely looks better than S3 and I even this it looks better than S2 sure it's not going to be exactly how you remember there's gonna be a some changes but in the end I think it will be good.

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Feanor

I hope to god it does not adopt the game play from 3.  From what I have read it will be a lot more like 2 which is a really good thing.

Albanian_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Albanian_Killa

By changing a lot, they removed all the unnecessary garbage in SOCOM 3 and Combined Assault and took the game back to its roots (ie. SOCOM 1 and 2).

Bucks70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bucks70

this game is going to be so amazing and have so many people playing it online

Albanian_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Albanian_Killa
    Bucks70 said:
    "this game is going to be so amazing and have so many people playing it online
    "
    Well SOCOM II has 50,000 on average on a night in North America only on the PlayStation 2 days. I imagine it'll be crazy now.
    RedStripes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By RedStripes

Bringing SOCOM back to it's (Desert!) Glory days...can't wait to play Frostfire on a next gen system, hot damn!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.