In this game with little story you have to protect you colony against invaders by building your defense, including orbital support. In this indie game the focus lies on multiplayer gameplay although you can play it solo.
- Anti-Air Flak - Inflicts high splash damage on air targets only
- Cannon - Pierces armor on ground and air enemies.
- EMP - Slows mechanical enemies in an area and damages shields.
- Flamethrower - Sets the enemy on fire. Space apart to keep creeps burning.
- Inhibitor - Detects cloaked enemies in a large radius.
- Laser - Keeps, a steady, hot beam on a single target.
- Lightning Bolt - Fires a long range lightning bolt, shocking air and ground enemies.
- Machine Gun - Fires a wild stream of lead at the enemy.
- Mortar - Launches long range shells at ground targets.
- Pillbox - Keeps constant fire at multiple ground enemies.
- Shotgun - Blasts nearby groups of creeps.
- Shrapnel Silo - Fires a shrapnel missile.
- Speed Booster - Boosts the fire rate of nearby turrets.
- Tesla Coil - Shocks ground enemies as they walk by.
- Artillery - Bring in an artillery strike for splash damage against ground targets.
- Disable - Slow a group of enemies to a crawl.
- Drones - Deploy drones which target and attack both ground and air targets.
- Execute - Kill all enemies with very low health.
- Fire Bomb - Drop fire bombs onto ground to create a short inferno.
- Focus Fire - Focus nearby turrets on the selected enemy.
- Fury - Give turrets a higher chance to strike a critical blow.
- Gas - Poison ground units within an area for a short time.
- Laser - Drag an orbital laser over ground and air enemies.
- Tornado - Unleash a storm which slows and damages air units.
- Battle Slug - Crawling biological invertebrate. Regenerates health.
- Biped - Walking mechanical creep with a light shield.
- Ember Probe - Cybernetic probe. Reduced damage taken from heat.
- Harvester - Cybernetic creep which deploys larva on death.
- Helicopter - Tough flying mechanical.
- Hover Tank - Tough mechanical tank. Leads creeps and absorbs damage.
- Hoverbike - Fast cybernetic "motorbike." Inhibitors reduce speed.
- Hoverscout - Basic mechanical infantry.
- Nanocloud - Cybernetic cloud which resists piercing damage. Weak to heat.
- Phaser - Advanced cybernetic hunter. Teleports short distances.
- Plated Probe - Cybernetic probe. Reduced damage taken from piercing.
- Pressure Probe - Cybernetic probe. Reduced damage taken from explosions.
- Ramtor - Running biological beast. Slows down when fired upon.
- Roach - Small biological insect. Flies for short distances.
- Tripod - Tough cybernetic infantry with a protective shield.
PC System Requirments
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 430 MB
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0, 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Other: Broadband connection for Multiplayer, .NET 3.5 Framework, XNA 3.1 support