Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

Join Sonic, Amigo, Ulala, and a bunch more classic Sega characters in this kart-style racing game.

Possible sequel revealed?

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By abdo

There's buzz from the New York Toy Fair over the weekend which Kotaku and Joystiq have reported as a sequel for Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing which will be released later this year. I'm pretty excited, seeing as how surprisingly good the first game turned out to be.

So, which classic Sega characters do you want to see in the sequel? It'd be awesome to race as the #41 Hornet from Daytona USA, the Streets of Rage crew, or Kazuma Kiryu/anyone from the Yakuza series.

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By drac96

I saw this as well and I'm super excited. I don't know why, but I loved All-Stars Racing.

As for characters I'd like to see some people from Streets of Rage. Other than that I think Bayonetta would be an excellent addition.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By iamjohn

I want it to feel less soulless than the first one. SaSASR was a great game, but my god did that game feel spartan. You know that weird, intangible feeling the Smash Bros. games capture where they feel like the people who made it really fucking love Nintendo and are super excited to share that love with you? SaSASR tried to go for that and failed. There needs to be way more variety in courses, in characters, in items, in music, in unlockables, hell, in everything. And maybe you could actually record some original dialogue or remixes for the game while you're at it this time, Sumo.

@abdo said:

It'd be awesome to race as the #41 Hornet from Daytona USA

Also this.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RE_Player1

I loved All-Star Racing. Add more stuff and refine some of the items and controls and I'll buy a sequel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.