Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 07, 2010

A Sonic Team and Dimps co-production, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I is the first part of the next numeric chapter (though really the twenty-sixth entry) in the adventures of Sega's longtime mascot.

Here's a kind of fan-made Sonic 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By I_smell

Youtube comments are goin nuts sayin it looks so much better than Sonic 4. Here's some o that just for comparison:

Personally I dont like how either of em look. The animations are all tween-ish and everything rotates in dumb ways
    I think the colours had more pop and everything looked way quicker when it was drawn in 2D. 
    I'd like it better if sonic moved in a really fluid n agile way like some kind of Mirror's Edge or Prince of Persia.
    What they're ACTUALLY doing seems to be tryina rotoscope the original animations as close as possible in 3D, which comes out looking dumb and forced.   
    Discus!
    InTheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By InTheEnd

The only reason why people like the former is cause it's Sonic and Knuckles. Also, Sonic 4 looks more like a Sonic Advanced game than one of the staple Genesis games. I am disappoint.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By danielkempster

I have to say, that trailer for Sonic 4 looks a hell of a lot better than any of the other promotional material I've seen so far. I'm reluctant to say I'm excited, for fear of inducing the Sonic Cycle, so let's just call me cautiously optimistic for the time being.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

We already have a thread on this here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.