Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 07, 2010

A Sonic Team and Dimps co-production, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I is the first part of the next numeric chapter (though really the twenty-sixth entry) in the adventures of Sega's longtime mascot.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS (sega fans AND haters)

kardine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kardine

I stumbled across this video and it brings up some good points. 

Please be mature people, he does start cussing, so lets all try to take this seriously... k? 

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

I definitely agree that the sonic community is fucking retarded.

Also, why is it that sometimes I have the option to make embedded youtube videos full-screen, and sometimes I don't?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Linkyshinks said:
    " @kardine:

This constitutes as Youtube spam on this forum, you provide no substantial commentary in your text, even if you do in your own video... "

Really? That's kind of ridiculous. What if someone made a video specifically addressing the GiantBomb community and just posted that?
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By demontium
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " @kardine:

Sega have already clarified this matter a while back, and fans have now seen better footage of the game. This matter arose due to Sega's consistent shitness surrounding anything Sonic related. They only have themselves to blame for putting out some idiotic teaser trailer that never showed Sonic in his full run animation, idiotic because all the previous scenes of past Sonic games that flashed up, prior to the lame two seconds, showed exactly that 

This constitutes as Youtube spam on this forum, you provide no substantial commentary of your own in your text. You should edit the OP and give your own thoughts. "
    What about the petition he mentioned, i think thats worse than any stupid trailer they put out.  

@Bellum said:
    " @Linkyshinks said:
    " @kardine:

This constitutes as Youtube spam on this forum, you provide no substantial commentary in your text, even if you do in your own video... "
     Really? That's kind of ridiculous. What if someone made a video specifically addressing the GiantBomb community and just posted that? "
    Yeah I think Linky is POed, because he did say " brings up some good points" most likely to get people to actually watch it.

Whether YT spam or not, I am glad he posted.
    kardine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kardine
    @Bellum said:
    " @Linkyshinks said:
    " @kardine:

Really? That's kind of ridiculous. What if someone made a video specifically addressing the GiantBomb community and just posted that? "
    *facepalm* 

When in doubt, call it YT spam.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kardine: Yeah, that seems to be the general attitude around here, but it also goes against the spirit of the rule in the first place, I think, which is to avoid posting inane videos that do not contribute to any sort of productive discussion. Instead, people say just about any topic with a video is "youtube spam", which is ridiculous.
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Red

Whole thing is almost as bad as the Diablo 3 being too colorful petition.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I thought Diablo 2 was too colorful. :D

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By demontium
    @Red said:
    " Whole thing is almost as bad as the Diablo 3 being too colorful petition. "
    Oh dear god, this is why no Devs will listen to the gamers.
    ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By ArchScabby

One of the comments says, "If you're a true sonic fan, you'll buy the game and play it even if it is bad."  I think that might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on youtube, and I've seen a lot of dumb comments.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iamjohn
    @ArchScabby said:
    " One of the comments says, "If you're a true sonic fan, you'll buy the game and play it even if it is bad."  I think that might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on youtube, and I've seen a lot of dumb comments. "
    Well he has a point - true Sonic fans are nothing if not sadomasochistic.  And I should know - I've put way more hours into Sonic 2k6 than any human realistically should! :(
    MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

SONIC IS GAHBIHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@Red said:
    " Whole thing is almost as bad as the Diablo 3 being too colorful petition. "
    It is.
    Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Skald

Total Sonic apologist. You'd think he was the one making money off of every copy sold. 

De gustibus non est disputandum. Regardless of how this game turns out, some people are going to hate it, and some are going to worship it as the second coming. 

Whether or not one side can ever quell the other remains to be seen.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By demontium
    @ArchScabby said:

" One of the comments says, "If you're a true sonic fan, you'll buy the game and play it even if it is bad."  I think that might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on youtube, and I've seen a lot of dumb comments. "

Look at my response to that comment, I saw it too... that kids a dumbass.
    ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By ArchScabby
    @demontium said:

" @ArchScabby said:

Look at my response to that comment, I saw it too... that kids a dumbass. "
    Look at this, when I got the notification that you replied to my comment this is what it said

Look at my response to that comment, I saw it too... dumbass.

I thought you were calling me a dumbass lol.  I was getting pissed until I saw what you actually wrote.  I was like, "what the hell is his problem?"
    frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By frankxiv

haha yea i'll take this YOUTUBE RANT about SONIC seriously. sure.

masternater27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By masternater27
    @ArchScabby said:
    I can kinda see that in a way.  It's why I still buy every Weezer album when it comes out.  But, I feel like that's a little better, 'cause it's music and no matter how much Weezer has progressed they haven't put out a broken album yet lol.  Which is more I can say for Sonic team.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By demontium
    @ArchScabby said:
    " @demontium said:

" @ArchScabby said:

Look at my response to that comment, I saw it too... that kids a dumbass. "
    Look at this, when I got the notification that you replied to my comment this is what it said

Look at my response to that comment, I saw it too... dumbass.  I thought you were calling me a dumbass lol.  I was getting pissed until I saw what you actually wrote.  I was like, "what the hell is his problem?" "
    Thays why i edited it lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.