Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic the Hedgehog

Franchise »

The Sonic series features the platforming legend and Sega's mascot, Sonic The Hedgehog, and spans countless titles both 2D and 3D featuring a variety of gameplay styles, as well as spinoff titles including racers, pinball, fighters, and even a party game.

How did Sonic games become horrible?

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@bartok said:

While I think Sonic is a bit over rated and not on par with Mario I still think the original game through Sonic 3 and Knuckles are fun as hell. I say it was all downhill with the release of Sonic 3D Blast. It was the first time I actually hated a Sonic game and this was coming from a kid who loved Spinball and the Game Gear games.

Dunno if you played Sonic Chaos on Master System (I think there was a game gear version also) but that game was a really poor quality title for a Sonic game. I clocked it on my first go which was kinda depressing.

Sonic Spinball was awesome.!

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

While this thread appears to have the honor of having been necroed twice, I'm afraid I can only lock it once.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.