E3 2010 - Sony Press Conference Discussion

#1051 Posted by tweetspot (193 posts) -

Twisted Metal definitely looks more interesting with the objectives games and how different specials can be used during those games

#1052 Posted by WEKS (51 posts) -

The PS Move seems interesting, think of the lightsaber possibilities!

#1053 Posted by McBradders (161 posts) -

Really disappointed in no Last Guardian. The Twisted Metal reveal was so incredibly underwhelming and certainly didn't look like the showstopper it should have been.

Roll on TGS.

#1054 Posted by ZandraVandra (323 posts) -

I was sadly a bit underwhelmed at the content on display.  Scott Pilgrim is the one game I'm frothing for, but there was no mention of it.  Still, I can understand why it wouldn't take center stage at that kind of conference.

#1055 Posted by face15 (1383 posts) -

I thought this was easily the best press conference of the lot. Way pumped for Killzone 3 and they've actually managed to get me excited for Move. Plus KB.

#1056 Posted by SunKing (715 posts) -

I also think Twisted Metal was a bit of a downer to finish on. Not that it wasn't a surprise or looked terrible, but it felt like a game five years out of place.

Avatar image for bureksasutlijom
#1057 Posted by Bureksasutlijom (215 posts) -

Portal 2 stole the show.

#1058 Posted by damnboyadvance (4197 posts) -

PS Move is looking better than I thought it'd be. I might actually buy one.

Not so sure about Playstation Plus. I want to see the feedback first. Besides, I don't buy that much off of PSN, so the discounts are pretty meaningless to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.