Soul Cal 5 finally gets the guest character thing right.

Avatar image for kingzetta
#1 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -

you can play as ezio.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
#2 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5726 posts) -

That's pretty cool!

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6651 posts) -

Great job.

Avatar image for kingzetta
#4 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -

@CharlesAlanRatliff said:

That's pretty cool!

I thought so too

Avatar image for jjor64
Avatar image for jmfinamore
#6 Posted by jmfinamore (1092 posts) -

Wow the art looks really good this time around. Much less "generic anime". Also, Ezio is a good choice (for once). I hope Wolverine is in it too though, he's cool.

Avatar image for ssj4raditz
#7 Posted by ssj4raditz (1156 posts) -

F yes.

Avatar image for craigbo180
#8 Posted by craigbo180 (1763 posts) -

I guess that could be cool but having Link in the GC version was the ultimate guest character to me. Also do you have a source for that picture good sir?

Avatar image for kingzetta
#9 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -
@craigbo180 said:

I guess that could be cool but having Link in the GC version was the ultimate guest character to me. Also do you have a source for that picture good sir?

japaninator
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
#10 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

you can play as ezio.

Old news is old. We have known this for a bit dude.

Avatar image for kingzetta
#11 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:

@kingzetta said:

you can play as ezio.


Old news is old. We have known this for a bit dude.

well me and 5 others so far didn't so eat me
Avatar image for cptbedlam
#12 Edited by CptBedlam (4514 posts) -

Guest characters are always stupid. The concept in general breaks the respective game's universe for me (but yeah ... this is not as bad as the SW dudes in SC4).

Online
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
#13 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@kingzetta said:

you can play as ezio.

Old news is old. We have known this for a bit dude.

well me and 5 others so far didn't so eat me

Lol just use search next time!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.