South Park: Tenorman's Revenge is a 2D side-scrolling platformer developed by Other Ocean and published by Microsoft for the Xbox 360 (via Xbox Live Arcade) on March 30, 2012.
Part of the South Park franchise (based on the animated TV series of the same name), players can control either Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh, or Kenny McCormick (each with their own unique ability and special superhero alter-ego) as they travel through time to pursue rival Scott Tenorman (while fighting his robot Ginger army) in order to retrieve their stolen Xbox 360 hard drive (lest they find themselves "forced to re-watch the cutscenes in L.A. Noire").
The game features co-operative multiplayer (both local and online) for up to four players, recognizable locales and characters from the show, and an art and animation style reminiscent of the show (in similar vein to South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play and South Park: The Stick of Truth).
Each of the four characters control the exact same way. With the A button set to jump and the X button set to push forward (temporarily stunning enemies), grab crates, and throw crates. The B button activates each character's unique ability:
- Eric Cartman - Lunges forward with a body bash, stunning enemies while breaking through certain walls.
- Kyle Broflovski - Pulls off his hat to show his red hair, temporarily foiling certain Ginger force-fields.
- Stan Marsh - Throws a football, which can be used to hit switches and also as a projectile attack to knock down enemies.
- Kenny McCormick - Performs a super jump, allowing him to reach higher places without the need for crates.
Along the way, players can find special power-ups which temporarily transform their character into their superhero alter-ego, giving them another special ability:
- Eric Cartman transforms into The Coon.
- Kyle Broflovski transforms into The Human Kite.
- Stan Marsh transforms into Toolshed.
- Kenny McCormick transforms into Mysterion.