Space Bunnies Must Die! is a third-person action-adventure game. Sort of like a second-rate Tomb Raider, the game has a sexualized heroine named Allison who can perform various acrobatic maneuvers and shoot with guns. Allison's guns are named The HARE Guns. These are the only weapons in the game.
In keeping with the game's "story," Allison can dance. The player can make her dance at any point during the game. The point of this is to make enemy Space Bunnies dance with her. Supposedly, this is because "Space Bunnies lose all their inhibitions when Allison shakes her booty." When the Space Bunnies dance, they become easy targets for the player to shoot. Different types of Bunnies are susceptible to different amounts of dancing. They player can change Allison's dance moves by holding the D key and using the Arrow keys.
Each level contains a different Compact Disc
, each with a unique song. The CD's can be put into a jukebox
to subdue a mutant. Songs in the game are:
- Steppenwolf - "Born To Be Wild"
- Loretta Lynn - "These Boots Are Made For Walking"
- Bo Diddley - "Who Do You Love"
- Buddy Holly - "Rave On"
- The Surfaris - "Point Panic"
- The Iguanas - "My Girlfriend Is A Waitress"
- Etta James - "Next Door To The Blues"
- Ike & Tina Turner - "Bold Soul Sister"
- Space - "Mr. Psycho"
- Southern Culture - "Deja Varoom"
- The Reverend Horton Heat - "In Your Wildest Dreams"
- Slim Harpo - "I'm A Kingbee"