Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spaceteam

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 01, 2012

Work together with 1-7 other users in your immediate vicinity to keep your spaceteam from falling into wormholes or just blowing up.

Android release

DrCuddles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So, any information on this game ever coming to Android?

I've played it on my friend's iPad and iPhone's, etc... But I have a GS3 and would love to be able to get my hands on this to play with my other Android owning lunatics.

Additional:
    If it came out for Android is cross platform gaming between phones over Wi-Fi possible?

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The dude who made it has said he'd like to, but he didn't have any Android devices nor the experience to do it. That was a few months ago though, and quite honestly everything comes to Android... eventually.

Also yes that is possible.

agemyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spaceteam guys claim the Android version is coming "soonTM" and it will have multiplayer with iPhone versions over WiFi but not Bluetooth (which is totally fine).

Thought someone might still want to know this. They posted this stuff on their Facebook page.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@agemyth said:

Spaceteam guys claim the Android version is coming "soonTM" and it will have multiplayer with iPhone versions over WiFi but not Bluetooth (which is totally fine).

Thought someone might still want to know this. They posted this stuff on their Facebook page.

Thanks for the update. Have been looking forward to playing since I saw the QL but don't have an iDevice. So good news for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

oodli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fuck yes! Hey everybody it's Tuesday is still a good day!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.