Anyone else tried this yet?

DanTheGamer32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DanTheGamer32

I think it's actually not too bad. It's definitely a lot more competent than my original expectations were.

tkalsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By tkalsey

I've played it for 5 hours or so. Pretty well made, really fast paced (which I love). My only complaint is that unlocks aren't very exciting.

Avatar image for phantomgardener
    PhantomGardener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PhantomGardener

Yeah I have played it for like 4-5 hours, and I'm enjoying it. The combat is really fast paced and fluid. Two complaints tho, is that the matches are WAY too short. Most are like 10min, if not even less. So then it dosn't really help that you have to wait like 80sec to get into the actuall match (40 for getting ready, and another 40 sec for picking the different sections for the map)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.