Spectraball is a marble platformer with puzzle elements. The game is split into a series of visually distinct stages that must be completed within a time limit, while navigating moving platforms, bridges, falling rocks, jumps and narrow ledges. The game also makes use of physics, meaning some of the obstacles must be overcome by breaking through them or pushing them over.
Leaderboards are in place for each stage, and various items can be unlocked, including some marbles with unique powers and extra mini-games, which are unlocked using points earned by playing the main game.
PC System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows® XP (32-bit) or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 1500+ or higher
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: nVidia Geforce® 5600 or equivalent (must support Pixel Shader 2.0)
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® 9.0 or higher
- Sound: Direct X 9.0 compliant
- Hard Drive: 360 MB