Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spectral Force 3

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 29, 2008

Spectral Forces 3 is a tactical RPG with several interesting game mechanics and dozens of characters to recruit into your ranks.

I wish I had the time to play this :(

gabha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By gabha

But as is, I still haven't even gotten to playing some of 2007 biggest games (Like Bioshock), All the SE RPGs coming to the 360 don't help either.

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By floodiastus

Yeah this one looks solid. Let's hope they put some twist to the turn based formula. Having played FFT and Jeanna Darc on the PSP recently I began to feel the genre had to step up some to keep me interested.

Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Felix

This comes out the same day as SC IV, will be hard to find time for both!

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By floodiastus

After each 10 hour session with SCIV, im sure it will be nice with some relaxing turn based goodness :D

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By PercyChuggs

Hoping to get this from GameRang by the beginning of next week. Don't really care if the graphics suck, if the SRPG gameplay is tits, I am down.

isawachuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By isawachuck

I like the game, but its just been tech issue after tech issue.  The animation is sputtery.  I've had it lockup on me 4-5 times already and I"ve only done 3 missions.  Some of the sound is crackly as well.  I have a 360 Elite and I don't have any issues with any other games.  I'm going to try and take it back for another copy, hopefully that'll do the trick. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.