Spelunky 2 Secrets and Interactions (Here Be Spoilers)

Sorensyntax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I thought it would make sense to make a thread where merely entering it you will be spoiled on secrets and mechanics and the interaction there-in that really make Spelunky 2 a gem, I couldn't find another thread specifically exploring and collaborating on finding the weirdness in this great game. For Example: I died before i got to explore it alot, but it seems the Powerpack + The Teleporter = teleporter that works very fast and seems to auto correct you from killing yourself by teleporting you into a wall. i tried to teleport into a wall on a number of occasions and did nothing more than teleport diagonally into open spaces. I have dyslexia so my bad if this is not forum worthy, I don't live too close to the written word.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2 csl316  Online

Spoilers is in the title so I'm not gonna spoiler block, but:

I ran into a leprechaun, and taking him out got me a 4 leaf clover. I also found the clovers alone somewhere else. But one time I saw a little rainbow appear in a corner, so I blew it up and found a pot of gold! Not sure what it does besides dropping coins out, but that's a thing that happened.

Also, I beat the final boss of a vanilla run through with a rope and shotgun. Anyone have any idea how you're supposed to get it done without a gun? Roping and whipping just lead to it yelling and me dying.

GerbilsInSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@csl316: looking at speed runs, carefully timed bombs can also do the boss some harm. Not got that far myself though

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.