Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (Spelunky Daily Challenge 2014-02-06)

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Oooooops

dotpatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Awww man. That's some bad luck. The number of times I have done that is truly embarrassing.

I haven't been able to record my runs for a while now. Anyone playing the PSN version of the Daily is in for a crazy seed when they get a PLASMA CANNON!!!!! in 1-2. Finished with $800k and #1 on the leaderboard for at least a little while.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Awww man. That's some bad luck. The number of times I have done that is truly embarrassing.

I haven't been able to record my runs for a while now. Anyone playing the PSN version of the Daily is in for a crazy seed when they get a PLASMA CANNON!!!!! in 1-2. Finished with $800k and #1 on the leaderboard for at least a little while.

That's fucking amazing. I have never seen that happen.

BTW, you can do some amazing things with the mattock jump move.

Anyway, I blew up in 3-3, primarily because I'm a dummkopf:

No Caption Provided

Senhasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well, I beat Olmec at least. Couldn't go to Hell because my Ankh was wasted at the beginning of the Ice Caves in a weird situation involving a mammoth, a jump pad, and a tiny enclosed space.

No Caption Provided

jayc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

Another trip to the Jungle, which I'm starting to hit almost consistently now. Buying the Mattock paid off in the Mines anyway, but again, unforced errors got the best of me.

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I had a lot of fun on this daily. I decided to murder the first shopkeeper man because I really wanted to know what was in the mystery box. And then, since shopkeepers were already aggro, I decided to ghost the early vaults. I had a really tough time killing the mines vaultkeeper, it just took REALLY long time. Then I made a mistake trying to take out the jungle vaultkeeper and nearly died (was left with 1 health), which set me up to waste the ankh in a dumb way on 3-1. I finally died to the yeti king in a pretty comical way. Fun times.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for anonymousbroccoli
    AnonymousBroccoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By AnonymousBroccoli

Just played the PS3 daily. It's funny, I almost missed the ridiculous crate due to snake pit. After that, it was just a poor run, getting beat on by bats and other stupid shit. Ended immediately after buying the climbing glove in the Black Market, thanks to a fall into a piranha pond.

DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

I beat Olmec for the first time last night, but that didn't stop me from losing today's daily like someone who had never touched the game before in his life.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.