Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (Spelunky Daily Challenge 2014-02-12)

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

In which I accidentally steal the jetpack because I'm an idiot, but it all works out in the end.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I've got the XBLA version and there's no Daily Challenge option. Is it only available for the PC version or am I missing an update? I only got the game a few days ago (Patrick managed to inspire me) and I'm a bit of a noob. So, I don't really have any runs worth sharing yet.

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carlos1408: yeah for whatever reason the 360 version doesn't have the daily challenge in it.

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By amarriner

Also, here's a GIF of my accidental theft. So dumb:

No Caption Provided

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I robbed that shopkeeper for the jetpack. I destroyed the altar on 1-3 on purpose and then picked up the idol on 1-4 without thinking about it. The boulder destroyed a second altar for me rewarding me with a ball and chain. The last half hour of my attempt is basically me carrying the ball and chain around in 2-1 trying to very slowing make things happen.

Loading Video...

Senhasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ugh. This could've been a record-breaking run for me... but I got shot in the face by the vault shopkeeper in 2-1. Dammit!

No Caption Provided

jayc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By jayc4life
    Loading Video...

If you enjoy Spelunkers making dumb and obvious mistakes, then boy, do I have a video for you guys!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.