Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (Spelunky Daily Challenge 2014-02-17)

aajf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aajf

I made it to Yama's door where a shopkeeper did me in. Score could have been higher: I intended to ghost mine in the caves, but I slipped into the vault once I opened it and accidentally picked up the normal gems. Pleased with the run regardless. Quite low on bombs until the black market, had me quite nervous working through the mines and the jungle.

jayc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

2 Temple runs in a row for me, and consecutive new Personal Bests for me. Good seed, though I wasted bombs early and didn't get into the Black Market. Guess I should have stuck with the mattock coming out of the snake pit instead of reverting to the shotgun.

Loading Video...

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By jeconner

I make a pretty bad mistake at the 53:00 mark that should have killed me, but miraculously didn't.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.