Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (Spelunky Daily Challenge Feb 5, 2014)

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#1  Edited By BeachThunder

Woo, another Olmec win today. It was a pretty conservative win though. I'm usually pretty conservative on dailies, but for some reason the game was lagging really badly today - for example, I tried to deploy the cape, then the game lagged, and I fell instead :(

Also, large videos now :o

No Caption Provided

SodiumEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

After my personal-best 900k run today, I died to a giant spider in 1-2 with $4000.

Oh Spelunky.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I was doing great but then I got destroyed by a blue frog in a pool of water. In 2-3 I think. Every direction I jumped the frog followed.

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By wchigo

Haven't done my PC run yet but after what was my previous best of almost $389k on Feb 2 on my Vita, I had my best ever Daily run today with a final score of $686,825, netting me 14th on the overall leaderboards as of now. In a pretty good place right now considering that and the fact that I finally beat Yama last night. Woo-hoo!~

Senhasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ugh. This was a really good seed... but I squandered it by making 2 really dumb mistakes.

Mistake number 1: I forgot to grab the Ankh in the Black Market. Second time I've done that this week. Forming a bad habit here.

Mistake number 2: I ran out of jetpack fuel in the ice caves and fell into the abyss. God, I can't even remember the last time this happened. Such a rookie mistake!

This daily left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

No Caption Provided

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By amarriner

Wasted the Ankh. Grabbed the Plasma Cannon and probably would've ended up with a pretty decent score, but got hit by a stray arrow in the Temple. Pretty fun seed, though.

Loading Video...

jayc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Loading Video...

Seems I can't string 2 good runs together. Finally saw a Rushing Water (piranha lake) seed in my unrecorded practice though, so i'm seeing more of what the game has to offer. Quick video today, terrible run though.

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am in a bit of a slump.

Loading Video...

DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By DevWil

This is my third video-recorded run... I've been doing terribly!

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.