Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions revolves around the pieces of a magical tablet, spanning four distinct dimensions and starring the Spider-Men therein.

Need Help With the Ending (Spoilers, clearly)

Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
    CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

Hi ya'll. I'm playing through Shattered Dimensions now, and I'm at the last part fighting Mysterio with Ultimate (black) spiderman. The woman keeps shouting "smash his helmet" and I see a web pull thing on the glass of the helmet, but I can't figure out to get all the way out there. Would somebody mind helping me out?

Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
    CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

one shameless bump, thats all, i promise. i could really use the help, its starting to make me angry a bit

wandel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By wandel

I don't remember exactly how that part was, but I didn't have any problems with it. Don't you just walk up next to his head and hit B after you've killed all the purple dudes?

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

Just stay on those far back platforms and use the Y/triangle button on the enemies for area effects until you can use the rocks though you probably beat it by now.

wandel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By wandel

Wasn't the rocks for Amazing's part?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.