Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spike Video Game Awards 2012

Concept »

The 2012 iteration of the Spike VGAs, and the final show bearing the VGA branding.

Pre-Show Discussion

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#451  Edited By JJOR64

Got a big boner for Dark Souls 2 right now. Wonder if they will do a Wii U version at some point.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

Edit: Wrong thread! Oh, well. 

Yep: 

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#453  Edited By Quarters

Show seemed totally decent from what I saw, but all I can think about is The Phantom Pain. If that really is MGS, this feels like some MGS2-era Kojima business. AKA: the best thing ever.

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#454  Edited By CaptainCody

@CharlesAlanRatliff said:

Edit: Wrong thread! Oh, well.

Yep:

It has to be.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#455  Edited By TheHT

Oh hey, XCOM: Enemy Unknown got best PC game. Cool.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#456  Edited By BisonHero

@TheHT said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@TheHT said:

Dude. So going with that Phantom Pain guy being another Snake clone, maybe all the hallucinations are side effects of being a direct clone (rather than one that's born and raised a la Solid and Liquid), so all of Big Boss' memories and whatnot are completely fucking with this clones sense of reality, all the while actual dudes are coming to kill the clone of the greatest soldier what ever existed.

Flying fire whale and fire pegasus can be explained away by nanomachines right?

Actually this one will take a hint from Assassin's Creed with ancestral memory being the cause. Also the Patriots were really Promoforerunnertheans-Who-Came-Before.

I like where this is going. Or should I say:

I rike it.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#457  Edited By Sackmanjones

I'm happy to announce they did a solid job this year. It was quite entertaining and Sammy did a hell of a job. Actually looked happy to be there.

asantosbr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#458  Edited By asantosbr

This VGA awards is a bunch of crap. Can anyone explain how game a game can win The Game of Year award, and it is available for Pc, Xbox and Ps3? And did not win on the best game for any of those platforms? Yes, very logical.....

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#459  Edited By monkeyking1969

@Mrsignerman44 said:

... Zachary Levi should pick his nose with a shotgun though, ugh was he just a plague on the show.

Meh, he was just trying to sell his website, and for that he has to be a bit smarmy. He's there to sell his product to a wider audience. In cases like this, I think a sub-set of Wheaton's Law applies, where we don't attack him for doing what he has to get done. Its our job sometimes to be polite by looking the other way. You will notice I did not mention his website or give the url, not my job, nor do I care to do his job. He's starting up his lucrative site and I wish him the best of luck with it. I will say this, one of the designs (with the giant robot) looks cool. I'd buy a tee, smartphone case, or shoulder bag with that on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.